Let us help you automate your business processes! Common workflow scenarios include:
- HR Onboarding
- Time Off Request
- Expense Report Processing
- Vendor Invoice Processing
- Contract creation & management
Using tools like Nintex Workflow or Microsoft Flow we can rapidly create workflow solutions that connect your people, content and systems.
We can either train your team to build your own workflows using graphical process and form designers or provide us with your requirements and we’ll build it for you.
Using powerful form design tools, like Nintex Forms we can implement rich and functional forms that can be used as a means…
- to initiate a workflow process
- to capture and store data for reporting and analytics (without workflow)
- for users to respond to workflow tasks
Common examples include:
Public Facing / Anonymous Forms
- Contact information form for visitors to your website
Employee / Intranet Forms
- HR – New Employee / Status Change forms
- HR – Performance Reviews
- HR – PTO Request from Employees
- Accounting – Expense Reimbursement / Check Requests
- Accounting – Invoice Approval / GL Coding
- IT – Help Desk / Service Request Forms
- Legal – Contract Creation
- Operations / Compliance – Inspection Forms
Many companies start using SharePoint and Office 365 for collaboration, workflow, building portals / intranets and document / records management.
Some companies have a separate, legacy ECM system for archiving scanned documents or for records management. Increasingly however, these organizations realize that SharePoint also provides robust and innovative document and records management features, such as:
- Managed Metadata
- Lookup columns
- Business Connectivity columns
- Document Sets
- Content Type inheritance
- Modern Library experience
- Retention Policies
- Data Loss Prevention policies (compliance)
As they realize the depth of SharePoint’s ECM functionality, CIOs love that they can consolidate the number of systems they need to support by leveraging SharePoint as a robust document management platform as well.
Collaboration, document management, search and process automation with SharePoint and Office 365. Office 365 is much more than Office applications, Email and SharePoint! Let us help you leverage the full set of powerful Office 365 features, including:
- Stream / Video Hub
Workflow that just works
No matter what your platform, no matter where you keep your content, Nintex Workflow automates your processes, so that everyone along the process can connect, collaborate and keep on working.
With Nintex Workflow and Forms, we can rapidly build process automation solutions that connect your people, with their content and Line of Business systems and Cloud based services that you already use today.
Overview Welcome to Part 2 of this series on Automated SharePoint Site Provisioning with PnP. This blog series is focused on lessons learned with using PnP Powershell along with Site Actions, Site Scripts, Azure Automation and other components in order…
Overview For the last few months, I’ve been working on a few new solutions where clients need to easily create new project sites in SharePoint. These customers have found that by using Modern Team & Communication sites, Hub sites, Office…
Nintex Forms for NWC was just released yesterday, and just in time for me to add a contact form to my new website (https://www.docfluix.com). Matt Jennings already posted an awesome intro for Nintex Forms for NWC so check this out to understand what this…
When I first started using using Nintex Workflow Cloud back in the early preview days, the first workflows that I created used various Start Events from both Nintex (Public Web Form, Nintex Mobile, Scheduled Start, External Start) and some external…
Overview This article is part 4 of a 4 part series, where I’ll cover the steps to import your Azure Function as a new connector using the Nintex Workflow Cloud Xtensions framework. If you haven’t already reviewed the prior posts…
Overview This article is part 3 of a 4 part series, where I’ll cover editing of the Swagger definition file that we’ll import into NWC in part four in order to create the actual Nintex Xtension. In part 1, I…
- Tips & Tricks for Automated SharePoint Site Provisioning with PnP (Part 2)
- Tips & Tricks for Automated SharePoint Site Provisioning with PnP (Part 1)
- Nintex Forms for Nintex Workflow Cloud – Saving Multi-choice fields to SharePoint Lists
- Using Nintex Workflow Cloud? Always Start with External Start!
- Add New Connector to Nintex Workflow Cloud (Part 4 of 4)